A couple of days ago it was my birthday. A lot of nice things happened, so I will share them with you:
1. The cat, who was feeling sick the day before, got better and went outside.
2. I got to talk to my brother on the phone, and he was having a nice day! (Even though I woke him up by calling him.)
3. The cat brought me a baby rat. So cute. Also, very alive. She demanded we go outside together, whereupon she gave me an excellent demonstration of how to totally dominate a baby rat. (I left after the fifteenth time she let it recover, get up, and run away.)
4. One of my friends took me on a walk!
5. There was a very cute cat-friend on our walk.
6. When we got home, the house was mysteriously full of balloons! And cake! and flowers! (So mysterious!)
7. The cat brought me a baby rat. So cute. Also, same baby rat. I wrapped it in a towel and put it in the bushes. It stood there, staring up at me with huge black eyes. The cat got to stay inside for the next couple hours.
8. I went to the book store and sold some books!
9. I got a text, letting me know that the cat had brought me the baby rat again even though I kept letting it go! So sweet. So patient.
10. We played Moscow Dogs, a Fate RPG where we play baby rats! (Hmm…)
All in all, it was a pretty great birthday! Thank you everyone!